Most Active Stories
- Local Booksellers Unhappy About Purdue-Amazon Partnership
- Grain Bin Training Has Cut Fatalities Almost In Half
- Report: Former Energy Efficiency Program Was Cost Effective
- Theologian And Coach's Wife Talks 'Touchdowns For Jesus' In New Book
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Regional Research And Picking Amazon
Calling all Volunteers…
WBAA is grateful to have many loyal friends who volunteer their time in support of public radio.
If you are a listener who enjoys talking to other people about the station, please consider signing up to volunteer in the WBAA information booth. This is a fun way to help provide your time as a volunteer while enjoying the involvement in these cherished community events.
We also count on members to assist as phone volunteers during our spring and fall pledge drives.
Volunteers are very important to WBAA and our mission to engage, enrich, and educate our community. If you would like to donate your time or resources, please contact Chrissie Ankerberg at 496-7794 or email email@example.com .