Most Active Stories
- Coach Painter in the Final Four of national charity challenge
- StoryCorps founder Dave Isay reveals his wish at TED2015
- Watchdog Group Wants Purdue Fined For Deaths Of Research Animals
- Tobacco Cessation Program For Mothers Provides Immediate Incentive For Long-Term Success
- Purdue Professor Contributes To New Federal Dietary Guidelines
Tue February 7, 2012
WLCSC Posts High Grad Rates; TSC and LSC Below State Average
West Lafayette Community School Corporation’s graduation rate is among the best in the state.
More than 98-percent of students graduated from the district in the 2010-2011 school year, according to recent data from the state Department of Education.
Indiana’s average is 85.7 percent which is more than 1.5-percent better than the previous year.
Tippecanoe and Lafayette School Corporation both fall below the state rate.
TSC graduated more than 83-percent, while LSC’s rate is 80-percent.