Most Active Stories
- Long-Awaited Asian American And Asian Resource And Cultural Center To Open At Purdue
- Marion Co. Prosecutor Opposes RFRA Because Of Legal Worries
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Dorm Wars And Purdue Leave
- Pence Inks RFRA As Businesses Begin Shrinking Investment In Indiana
- House Minority Leader Skeptical Of Additions To DCS Budget, Personnel
Mon December 19, 2011
TSC health & wellness centers serving school employees
Two health and wellness centers are now open for Tippecanoe School Corporation employees and their dependents. The facilities started operating December 1st.
Assistant Superintendent Susan DeLong says she is pleased with the response and says staff is taking advantage of the services. Those include routine check-ups and lab work.
She says the goal is for employees to use the clinics more frequently than they currently are. That should prevent long term problems, which will ultimately save the corporation on insurance costs.
The services at the sites are available Monday through Friday. However, each location is open just two-and-a-half days per week.
The clinic on the south side is located at 9th Street and Twyckenham Boulevard. The facility on the north side is at State Road 25 and U.S. 52.