Most Active Stories
- Long-Awaited Asian American And Asian Resource And Cultural Center To Open At Purdue
- Marion Co. Prosecutor Opposes RFRA Because Of Legal Worries
- Watchdog Group Wants Purdue Fined For Deaths Of Research Animals
- Pence Inks RFRA As Businesses Begin Shrinking Investment In Indiana
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Dorm Wars And Purdue Leave
Fri June 1, 2012
Tippecanoe preparing to show off trails
Tippecanoe County’s trail system is being highlighted Saturday.
The Parks and Recreation Department is hosting local events as part of National Trails Day.
Wabash Heritage Trail Manager Kathy Smith says this gives residents a chance to learn about some new features in the area.
This is the 19th year Tippecanoe has participated.
It’s free to attend.
Last year, about 65 people went on the roughly 1.5-mile trail hike, which starts at the Tippecanoe Battlefield Park in Battle Ground.
The event begins at 4 p.m, Saturday.