Most Active Stories
- Watchdog Group Wants Purdue Fined For Deaths Of Research Animals
- Coach Painter in the Final Four of national charity challenge
- StoryCorps founder Dave Isay reveals his wish at TED2015
- Tobacco Cessation Program For Mothers Provides Immediate Incentive For Long-Term Success
- Purdue Professor Contributes To New Federal Dietary Guidelines
Tue April 9, 2013
TEDxPurdueU 2013 conference set for Friday
Food sustainability, violin performance, and concussions—those are just a few of the topics that will be addressed at the TEDxPurdueU 2013 conference.
The event is set for Friday in Loeb Playhouse on the West Lafayette campus.
Director Tiffany Raffegeau says it will feature Purdue experts in a variety of disciplines.
She says TEDx organizations grew out of the global TED nonprofit group, which describes itself as being devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading.
The theme of the TEDxPurdueU 2013 conference is “Past, Present, Progress.”
A schedule of speakers is available here.