Most Active Stories
- Coach Painter in the Final Four of national charity challenge
- StoryCorps founder Dave Isay reveals his wish at TED2015
- Watchdog Group Wants Purdue Fined For Deaths Of Research Animals
- Tobacco Cessation Program For Mothers Provides Immediate Incentive For Long-Term Success
- Purdue Professor Contributes To New Federal Dietary Guidelines
Wed January 4, 2012
Plans for Indoor Soccer Complex Approved
A 30,000-square foot indoor soccer complex north of Lafayette cleared its final hurdle.
The Tippecanoe County Drainage Board signed off on the project near Conservation Club Road and State Road 25.
Project Engineer James Pence with Schneider Corporation says there is a need for this type of facility in the community.
He says the indoor facility will be used mostly for games for teenagers and young adults.
There also will be a full-sized outdoor field adjacent to it.
Pence expects both to be ready for play by the spring.