Most Active Stories
- Despite Progress, Honey Bee Population Continues To Decline
- Daniels To Ask For Tuition Freeze's 4th Year, 3.5% Salary Increases
- Young Entrepreneurs Test Their Business Skills On Lemonade Day
- Parklets: Economic Development Tool Or Waste Of Valuable Parking?
- Indiana Group Accusing Fannie Mae Of Racial Discrimination
Wed January 4, 2012
Plans for Indoor Soccer Complex Approved
A 30,000-square foot indoor soccer complex north of Lafayette cleared its final hurdle.
The Tippecanoe County Drainage Board signed off on the project near Conservation Club Road and State Road 25.
Project Engineer James Pence with Schneider Corporation says there is a need for this type of facility in the community.
He says the indoor facility will be used mostly for games for teenagers and young adults.
There also will be a full-sized outdoor field adjacent to it.
Pence expects both to be ready for play by the spring.