Most Active Stories
- Purdue Student Convicted Of Murder Found Dead In Jail Cell
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Ebola And State Ed. Funding
- State And IBM Going Before Indiana Supreme Court Thursday
- State Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Case About School Bus Fees
- Tippecanoe County polling locations set for 2014 primary election
Wed January 4, 2012
Plans for Indoor Soccer Complex Approved
A 30,000-square foot indoor soccer complex north of Lafayette cleared its final hurdle.
The Tippecanoe County Drainage Board signed off on the project near Conservation Club Road and State Road 25.
Project Engineer James Pence with Schneider Corporation says there is a need for this type of facility in the community.
He says the indoor facility will be used mostly for games for teenagers and young adults.
There also will be a full-sized outdoor field adjacent to it.
Pence expects both to be ready for play by the spring.