Most Active Stories
- Bill Would Open Birth Parent Records To More Adoptees
- Agribusiness Conference Touts Indiana As Possible 'Silicon Valley' Of Ag
- El Rodeo Owners Cop To Massively Under-reporting Sales Taxes
- Purdue Research Shows Some Meteorites Contain Planetary Residue
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Resolving To Be Better
Wed January 4, 2012
Plans for Indoor Soccer Complex Approved
A 30,000-square foot indoor soccer complex north of Lafayette cleared its final hurdle.
The Tippecanoe County Drainage Board signed off on the project near Conservation Club Road and State Road 25.
Project Engineer James Pence with Schneider Corporation says there is a need for this type of facility in the community.
He says the indoor facility will be used mostly for games for teenagers and young adults.
There also will be a full-sized outdoor field adjacent to it.
Pence expects both to be ready for play by the spring.