Most Active Stories
- Purdue Student Convicted Of Murder Found Dead In Jail Cell
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Ebola And State Ed. Funding
- State And IBM Going Before Indiana Supreme Court Thursday
- State Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Case About School Bus Fees
- Tippecanoe County polling locations set for 2014 primary election
Wed November 21, 2012
WBAA's Mike Loizzo talks with Purdue Professor Darcy Bullock and Visiting Professor Ada Emmett about open access, the idea of providing scholarly research online to anyone and the free use of it.
Purdue awarded Bullock the 2012 faculty award for Leadership in Open Access for his work as director of the Joint Transportation Research Project. Emmett is spending the academic year with Purdue Libraries as special assistant to the dean for scholarly communication.