Most Active Stories
- Bill Would Open Birth Parent Records To More Adoptees
- Agribusiness Conference Touts Indiana As Possible 'Silicon Valley' Of Ag
- El Rodeo Owners Cop To Massively Under-reporting Sales Taxes
- Purdue Research Shows Some Meteorites Contain Planetary Residue
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Resolving To Be Better
Wed November 21, 2012
WBAA's Mike Loizzo talks with Purdue Professor Darcy Bullock and Visiting Professor Ada Emmett about open access, the idea of providing scholarly research online to anyone and the free use of it.
Purdue awarded Bullock the 2012 faculty award for Leadership in Open Access for his work as director of the Joint Transportation Research Project. Emmett is spending the academic year with Purdue Libraries as special assistant to the dean for scholarly communication.