Most Active Stories
- Despite Progress, Honey Bee Population Continues To Decline
- Daniels To Ask For Tuition Freeze's 4th Year, 3.5% Salary Increases
- Young Entrepreneurs Test Their Business Skills On Lemonade Day
- Parklets: Economic Development Tool Or Waste Of Valuable Parking?
- Indiana Group Accusing Fannie Mae Of Racial Discrimination
Nick Schenkel Book Reviews
Fri November 25, 2011
The House of Silk: A Sherlock Holmes novel
London, 1890. 221B Baker St. A fine art dealer, Edmund Carstairs visits Sherlock Holmes and Dr John Watson to beg for their help. He is being menaced by a strange man in a flat cap - a wanted criminal who seems to have followed him all the way from America. In the days that follow, his home is robbed, his family is threatened. And then the first murder.