Most Active Stories
- Prescription Drug Abuse Among Nurses A Growing Problem
- Mistakes Doom Purdue Football In Loss To Central Michigan
- Audubon Report Shows Climate Change Affecting Bird Migration
- Snacks: Small Amount Of Food, Potentially Big Impact On Diet
- Schools Look To Shifting Start Times To Better Student Performance
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Steve Eddy is a West Lafayette native. He received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in political science from Purdue University and makes his living teaching social studies. He and his wife, Mary, are raising three sons—two teens and one near-teen—who desperately wish to remain anonymous.