To become a WBAA corporate sponsor, contact our Corporate Support Manager, Brian Garrity, at (765) 494-3964.
Why Sponsor WBAA
Corporate sponsorship offers many opportunities to boost a company's image with our remarkable public radio audience. The demographics and lifestyles of WBAA listeners attract many innovative businesses to sponsor the station as a marketing option. Learn more about WBAA's current corporate supporters.
Corporate sponsorship provides businesses a vehicle to demonstrate civic spirit while promoting services to a loyal and growing audience distinguished by educational and professional success. More than just reaching a sophisticated audience with buying power, corporate sponsorship helps provide WBAA the means to acquire, produce, and broadcast exceptional programs to an appreciative audience in Greater Lafayette and surrounding areas.
More than 33,000 people a week listen to WBAA for its unique programming that transcends local commercial radio fare. As a result, both FM 101.3 and AM 920 enjoy a substantial share of area listeners. WBAA offers sponsors multi-station options. The programming mix of its AM and FM stations offers the opportunity to maximize communication with targeted audiences.
Your Message On WBAA
We want our listeners to hear about your business. All sponsorship packages include on-air acknowledgments. These announcements are up to 15 seconds in length and can include your company's name, location, and up to three product lines or services.
- FM 101.3 is your station for NPR news, classical music, and more.
- Classical music is broadcast throughout the midday, in the evenings, and throughout the night. In addition to Morning Edition and All Things Considered. FM 101.3 also features NPR's classical music program Performance Today.
- Weekends bring eclectic programs such as A Prairie Home Companion, Car Talk and Hearts of Space.
- With a broadcast radius of approximately 30 miles, including Tippecanoe and most adjacent counties, WBAA FM has the potential to reach more than 150,000 listeners.
- AM 920 is your station for National Public Radio (NPR) news, jazz, and more.
- WBAA AM is a news and information service characterized by in-depth treatment of significant events, international perspectives on world affairs, and a sharing of ideas and opinions between listeners and experts on a wide range of topics.
- WBAA AM news includes the award winning NPR programs, Morning Edition and All Things Considered. After a day filled with news and information, WBAA AM 920 presents jazz throughout the night.
- The daytime broadcast radius is about 70 miles, making it accessible to more than half the population of the state -- almost 2.5 million people.
For more information on becoming a WBAA corporate sponsor, contact one of our Corporate Support Managers.