Most Active Stories
- Despite Progress, Honey Bee Population Continues To Decline
- Daniels To Ask For Tuition Freeze's 4th Year, 3.5% Salary Increases
- Young Entrepreneurs Test Their Business Skills On Lemonade Day
- Parklets: Economic Development Tool Or Waste Of Valuable Parking?
- Indiana Group Accusing Fannie Mae Of Racial Discrimination
Tue January 31, 2012
Sotol Maker Tries To Break Into U.S. Spirits Market
Americans drank more than 100 million liters of tequila in 2010. It's no wonder then, that a little-known spirit from Mexico is trying to make its name in the United States. Introducing Sotol — a smoky smooth liquor distilled in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.