Most Active Stories
- Bill Would Open Birth Parent Records To More Adoptees
- Agribusiness Conference Touts Indiana As Possible 'Silicon Valley' Of Ag
- El Rodeo Owners Cop To Massively Under-reporting Sales Taxes
- Purdue Research Shows Some Meteorites Contain Planetary Residue
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Resolving To Be Better
Thu October 11, 2012
Purdue Libraries Distinguished Lecture Series
An award-winning correspondent for The Economist magazine and book author who writes about trends that will shape the future of business and technology and how to get away from the world's addiction to fossil fuels will speak Oct. 18 as part of the Purdue Libraries Distinguished Lecture Series.
Vijay Vaitheeeswaran, author of "Need, Speed, and Greed: How the New Rules of Innovation Can Transform Businesses, Propel Nations to Greatness, and Tame the World's Most Wicked Problems," will speak at 7 p.m. in Stewart Center's Fowler Hall. The talk, titled "Need, Speed and Greed: Welcome to the Innovation Economy," is free and open to the public.