Most Active Stories
- Coach Painter in the Final Four of national charity challenge
- Watchdog Group Wants Purdue Fined For Deaths Of Research Animals
- StoryCorps founder Dave Isay reveals his wish at TED2015
- Tobacco Cessation Program For Mothers Provides Immediate Incentive For Long-Term Success
- Purdue Professor Contributes To New Federal Dietary Guidelines
Thu October 11, 2012
Purdue Libraries Distinguished Lecture Series
An award-winning correspondent for The Economist magazine and book author who writes about trends that will shape the future of business and technology and how to get away from the world's addiction to fossil fuels will speak Oct. 18 as part of the Purdue Libraries Distinguished Lecture Series.
Vijay Vaitheeeswaran, author of "Need, Speed, and Greed: How the New Rules of Innovation Can Transform Businesses, Propel Nations to Greatness, and Tame the World's Most Wicked Problems," will speak at 7 p.m. in Stewart Center's Fowler Hall. The talk, titled "Need, Speed and Greed: Welcome to the Innovation Economy," is free and open to the public.