Most Active Stories
- Bill Would Open Birth Parent Records To More Adoptees
- Agribusiness Conference Touts Indiana As Possible 'Silicon Valley' Of Ag
- El Rodeo Owners Cop To Massively Under-reporting Sales Taxes
- Purdue Research Shows Some Meteorites Contain Planetary Residue
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Resolving To Be Better
Wed November 30, 2011
Purdue downs Miami in Big Ten - ACC Challenge
The Purdue men's basketball team gave its conference a boost.
The Boilers beat Miami 76-65 in the Big Ten - ACC Challenge.
Robbie Hummel led the team with a game-high 17-points.
He says the victory is especially important because it represents the entire league.
Lewis Jackson added 15-points and Terone Johnson scored 13 for Purdue, which has now won in the Challenge three straight years.
During Tuesday’s game, the school honored last year’s Big Ten Player of the Year and consensus All-American, JaJuan Johnson, by raising his number to the rafters.
The Boilers travel to 11th-ranked Xavier, Saturday.