Most Active Stories
- Coach Painter in the Final Four of national charity challenge
- Watchdog Group Wants Purdue Fined For Deaths Of Research Animals
- StoryCorps founder Dave Isay reveals his wish at TED2015
- Tobacco Cessation Program For Mothers Provides Immediate Incentive For Long-Term Success
- Purdue Professor Contributes To New Federal Dietary Guidelines
Thu January 17, 2013
Meals on Wheels of Tippecanoe County
Meals on Wheels of Tippecanoe County has a new leader.
The organization's board of directors hired Jennifer Shook as executive director. She took over January 1, 2013.
WBAA's Mike Loizzo talks with Shook about taking over the organization, its clients and plans for the future.
For more information about being a client or volunteering, you may call Meals on Wheels at (765) 429-6325 or email: email@example.com