Most Active Stories
- Bill Would Open Birth Parent Records To More Adoptees
- Agribusiness Conference Touts Indiana As Possible 'Silicon Valley' Of Ag
- El Rodeo Owners Cop To Massively Under-reporting Sales Taxes
- Purdue Research Shows Some Meteorites Contain Planetary Residue
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Resolving To Be Better
Thu January 17, 2013
Meals on Wheels of Tippecanoe County
Meals on Wheels of Tippecanoe County has a new leader.
The organization's board of directors hired Jennifer Shook as executive director. She took over January 1, 2013.
WBAA's Mike Loizzo talks with Shook about taking over the organization, its clients and plans for the future.
For more information about being a client or volunteering, you may call Meals on Wheels at (765) 429-6325 or email: email@example.com