Most Active Stories
- Despite Progress, Honey Bee Population Continues To Decline
- Daniels To Ask For Tuition Freeze's 4th Year, 3.5% Salary Increases
- Young Entrepreneurs Test Their Business Skills On Lemonade Day
- Parklets: Economic Development Tool Or Waste Of Valuable Parking?
- Indiana Group Accusing Fannie Mae Of Racial Discrimination
History of WBAA
Thu November 17, 2011
Interview with D. D. Ewing
This interview with D. D. Ewing, Professor Emeritus of Electrical Engineering, took place January 29, 1957. The name of the interviewer was Mr. Richter. His first name is unknown at present. The part of the interview you can listen to here last 30 minutes. Unfortunately the last part of the interview is missing.