Most Active Stories
- Bill Would Open Birth Parent Records To More Adoptees
- Agribusiness Conference Touts Indiana As Possible 'Silicon Valley' Of Ag
- El Rodeo Owners Cop To Massively Under-reporting Sales Taxes
- Purdue Research Shows Some Meteorites Contain Planetary Residue
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Resolving To Be Better
Mon July 29, 2013
Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities
Applications are being accepted for the fifth class of the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities.
Purdue University's Krannert School of Management is one of eight schools at universities around the country that teach the bootcamp, which is aimed at helping post-9/11 veterans disabled as a result of their military service launch their own businesses. EBV teaches participants principles of entrepreneurship and small-business management. All expenses are paid.
This year's on-campus session will be held Nov 1-9. The Purdue session will begin in Indianapolis before moving to West Lafayette.