Most Active Stories
- Watchdog Group Wants Purdue Fined For Deaths Of Research Animals
- Coach Painter in the Final Four of national charity challenge
- StoryCorps founder Dave Isay reveals his wish at TED2015
- Purdue Professor Contributes To New Federal Dietary Guidelines
- Boiler Men's Basketball Focusing On Its Inconsistent Offense, Cincy's Tough Defense
Thu March 27, 2014
IN Council for Economic Education
The Indiana Council for Economic Education (ICEE) is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year. The nonprofit organization's goal is to increase economic literacy in Indiana.
ICEE, located in the Department of Agricultural Economics at Purdue, is a comprehensive partnership of leaders from business, labor, agriculture, education, and government. Its mission is to prepare students to become active citizens and productive members of our economy by providing them with the ability to make sound economic decisions.
In Indiana, ICEE is the lead unit in an eleven-institution network of university centers for economic education. All eleven centers are affiliated with the national Council for Economic Education.