Most Active Stories
- Watchdog Group Wants Purdue Fined For Deaths Of Research Animals
- Coach Painter in the Final Four of national charity challenge
- StoryCorps founder Dave Isay reveals his wish at TED2015
- Purdue Professor Contributes To New Federal Dietary Guidelines
- Boiler Men's Basketball Focusing On Its Inconsistent Offense, Cincy's Tough Defense
Wed November 27, 2013
Conversation with Purdue's president for November
The Purdue Research Foundation is taking over fundraising and investment operations for the University.
Administrators say it will provide more flexibility and allow both the University Development Office and P.R.F. to better serve donors. Foundation President Dan Hasler says both have similar functions, so combining the two makes sense.