Most Active Stories
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Ebola And State Ed. Funding
- Purdue Student Convicted Of Murder Found Dead In Jail Cell
- State And IBM Going Before Indiana Supreme Court Thursday
- State Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Case About School Bus Fees
- Tippecanoe County polling locations set for 2014 primary election
Wed November 27, 2013
Conversation with Purdue's president for November
The Purdue Research Foundation is taking over fundraising and investment operations for the University.
Administrators say it will provide more flexibility and allow both the University Development Office and P.R.F. to better serve donors. Foundation President Dan Hasler says both have similar functions, so combining the two makes sense.