Most Active Stories
- Bill Would Open Birth Parent Records To More Adoptees
- Agribusiness Conference Touts Indiana As Possible 'Silicon Valley' Of Ag
- El Rodeo Owners Cop To Massively Under-reporting Sales Taxes
- Purdue Research Shows Some Meteorites Contain Planetary Residue
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Resolving To Be Better
Wed November 27, 2013
Conversation with Purdue's president for November
The Purdue Research Foundation is taking over fundraising and investment operations for the University.
Administrators say it will provide more flexibility and allow both the University Development Office and P.R.F. to better serve donors. Foundation President Dan Hasler says both have similar functions, so combining the two makes sense.