Most Active Stories
- Local Booksellers Unhappy About Purdue-Amazon Partnership
- Grain Bin Training Has Cut Fatalities Almost In Half
- Report: Former Energy Efficiency Program Was Cost Effective
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Regional Research And Picking Amazon
- Theologian And Coach's Wife Talks 'Touchdowns For Jesus' In New Book
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Prior to moving to the Lafayette area in 1998, I lived most of my life in Connecticut. I graduated from the University of Connecticut in 1991 (Go Huskies!) with a bachelors degree in communications and absolutely no intention of going into radio.
After working in childcare for about one year, and quickly realizing that I did NOT want to work with children, I landed my first job in radio. The news director at a small commercial station near UConn hired me basically because his wife told him to. I worked at WILI AM/FM for a little over 5 years before moving to Lafayette.
I took 6 years off to be a stay-at-home mom to the two cutest kids ever, Max and Zoe.
Despite having to get up before the sun (and most farm animals!) I love working at WBAA and look forward to being here for a long time.