Most Active Stories
- Long-Awaited Asian American And Asian Resource And Cultural Center To Open At Purdue
- Marion Co. Prosecutor Opposes RFRA Because Of Legal Worries
- Pence Inks RFRA As Businesses Begin Shrinking Investment In Indiana
- Monthly Conversation With Mitch Daniels: Dorm Wars And Purdue Leave
- Employment Lawyer: RFRA Is No Defense Against Insubordination
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Prior to moving to the Lafayette area in 1998, I lived most of my life in Connecticut. I graduated from the University of Connecticut in 1991 (Go Huskies!) with a bachelors degree in communications and absolutely no intention of going into radio.
After working in childcare for about one year, and quickly realizing that I did NOT want to work with children, I landed my first job in radio. The news director at a small commercial station near UConn hired me basically because his wife told him to. I worked at WILI AM/FM for a little over 5 years before moving to Lafayette.
I took 6 years off to be a stay-at-home mom to the two cutest kids ever, Max and Zoe.
Despite having to get up before the sun (and most farm animals!) I love working at WBAA and look forward to being here for a long time.