- Bachelor's degree in Broadcasting, Electrical Engineering or related.
- One year of experience with public media operations.
- Consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with broadcast automation systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with ability to work well on a number of projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Proficiency with computer software.
- Detail-oriented, organized, dedicated and results-oriented.
- Broadcast operational troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with public radio distribution platforms including Content Depot and PRX.
- Knowledge of web platforms including NPR's Core Publisher.
- Computer troubleshooting skills.
- Experience supervising students.
- Weekend and evening work may be required for this position.
- A Background Check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
WBAA is looking for established organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer.
If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at WBAA, please notify the General Manager at 765-494-5920. You may also send your contact information to WBAA, 712 Third Street, West Lafayette Indiana 47907 or email email@example.com. WBAA is an equal opportunity employer.